Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Have a Winner!! And, A Teaser!!

Join me in congratulating Verna Angerhofer on her win for IBFCC#4!! What a great card! Thank you to everyone for playing along! Our winner will be contacted shortly about her prize! THAT's RIGHT!! A prize--I hope you didn't forget? Keep in mind, to be entered into the random prize drawing, your entry must contain at least one image/sentiment from IBFS!


This month, we will be hosting challenges on July 13 and July 27 :) I'll be sending someone a special little prize for guessing our next theme. I've left you a little hint below:



Leave your guess for July 13th's theme in the comments section. I'll meet you back here then to see who the winner will be! Be sure to pass along our Challenge information to everyone. You know what we always say........the MORE the MERRIER!


TTFN, Jane

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I am amazed that mine was chosen. What wonderful news that is. Thanks so much.

    As to the next challenge..looks to me like the Seniors might be featured in it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Verna! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Verna! As for the next challenge, I'm guessing cards with an extra fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot to post a guess! How about "Going Green."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Verna on winning! Your card is so cute!
    I'm guessing that the next theme might be to make an easel card. Although I'm not sure that is exactly a theme......oh well, that's my guess! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m guessing the next challenge is something about summer, summerholiday or just summer.. :)

    ReplyDelete